Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I've been up to the Month of August

So I decided to blog a little about what I've been doing during the Month of August for my health and fitness goals. So here it is:

  • Became a Independent Team Beach Body Coach
  • Ordered/received my P90X Results and Recovery Formula
  • Ordered/received my Shakeology
  • Been following my Turbo Jam Schedule on Wowy Supergym
  • Logging my workouts in Wowy Supergym
  • Joined Coach Tiyona's 8 in 8 ab challenge
  • Been working out 5 days a week to Turbo Jam
  • Been working out with 8 in 8 twice a week
  • Been trying new recipes through Beach Body's Meal Planner
  • Been drinking my Shakeology at least once daily
  • Been reading 10 pages per day
  • Made follow ups with my new customers
  • Learning about my business
  • Pushing myself harder than ever to reach my goals
  • Working on making two new contacts a day and meeting 5 new people a week
  • Getting the business tools I need to be successful
  • Checking in with my coaches regularly and getting help when needed
  • Taking pictures of my BB recipes and saving them for a future challenge
So these are most of the things I have been working on in August. There are many more, but these are specifically for my health and fitness goals.

Contract with Self:

I will continue to push myself and do what it takes to reach my health and fitness goals. I will not let anyone, thing, feeling, emotion, ect get in the way of my goals. I know I will have bad days, but those days I will push myself harder because I want this. This is my life and I am the only one that can take control of it and get to where I want to be. I am not perfect, but I am me and I have goals and plans for my life. I will keep my goals in focus always.

/s/ Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment