Friday, September 2, 2011

About my journey and a new plan.........

So I've been working out 5 days a week most weeks since August and working out pretty regular since June/July 2011 and I've notice the scale and measurements aren't moving. It's a little discouraging, but I know exactly what I've been doing wrong and I'm not gonna lie or make up excuses as to why. My eating habits are what are holding me back. I've been battling my eating habits for 15 yrs now. I started gaining weight when I was about 15 or 16 yrs old due to birth control and my eating got way out of hand. I'm at the heaviest weight (224lbs) I've ever been in my life and I don't want to get any bigger.
In March I joined Team Beach Body and started the Turbo Jam program. When I first started, I wasn't confident in myself, comfortable posting in a public place about my struggles, or working out in front of people, so the only times I would workout was while my husband was at work and I was alone, which wasn't very often. Then in May 2011, my coach had me join an online supoprt group and I started getting a little more serious about my weight loss efforts. I started working out a little more regular, posting blogs about my health and fitness journey, got started on Shakeology, started trying some of the Beach Body recipes, and making new friends in my group. The support group has really helped me stay more focused on my workout and eating habits than ever before, but I still seemed to struggle with the eating habits more than anything.
So now that I have been getting my exercise in, its time for me to buckle down even more and get my eating up to par. I drink shakeology 1x per day sometimes 2 and that helps with my energy and overall mood for the day, plus my sweet tooth. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate that wont stop and the shakeology has really helped with that. I've been battling deep depression and social anxiety for 2 yrs now and the shakeology has actually helped with it quite a bit.
Anyway, here is my new plan to help me get this weight off, boost my confidence, make me a healthier person, and be happier all around:


  • Continue working out 5x week
  • Continue reading 10 pages per day
  • Continue drinking Shakeology 1-2x daily
  • Continue blogging
  • Continue logging into my support group
  • Only measure and weigh myself at the end of each month
  • Print my Beach Body meal plan weekly and stick to it

Contract with myself:

I will continue to do whatever it takes to get this weight off and reach my goals. No More BS or Excuses. I will follow my BeachBody Meal Plans to a T and print them off weekly. I will only buy what is on my BeachBody shopping list for the menu for the week. I will print out my goals and motivational quotes and post them in my room and bathroom so that I can see them everyday and remind myself of why I am doing this. This is my life and I am the only one that is responsible for wha I do. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS FOR MY LIFE!!!!

/s/ Coach Willow



1 comment:

  1. thats right Willow you can and you will!! we got your back and wont let you get down. and to tell you i couldnt tell you have soical issues you are hilarious and i enjoy talking to you. you can come a long way from where you were. you workout way more and you look great to if you havent noticed. keep going and dont stop you are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete