Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Updated Goals for August 22-28 2011

So here are my updated goals for this week:

  • Order the book "Personality Plus" deadline- August 28
  • Order my domain name at Go Daddy - deadline- August 28
  • Make new Gmail account for my business- Completed
  • Finish cleaning and putting away camping gear- completed
  • Wash Cars- deadline- August 28
  • Continue Reading 10 pages per day - deadline- For life
  • Continue Eating Healthier - deadline- for life
  • Drink Shakeology at least once daily - deadline- for life
  • Start drinking Recovery Formula - Started August 23
  • Participate in 8 in 8 twice weekly- deadline - 7 weeks
  • Clean front porch - deadline- August 26
  • Talk to 2 people per day - deadline- for life
  • Meet 5 new people this week - deadline - August 28
  • Update my Fit Phatty Profile- deadline August 25
  • Make contact with new customers - Completed
  • Continue Pushing myself harder - deadline - for life
So there are some new goals that have been added for this week and some that are already completed. I am striving to push myself a little harder everyday so that I can reach my goals.

I am going to do the best that I can and nothing less in order to reach my weekly goals. I will continue to not let anything or anyone stand in the way of my goals. I will continue to believe in myself even when there are bumps in my road.

Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment