Monday, August 22, 2011

Accomplishments and Goals for the Week of August 21-28, 2011

So I accomplished all but one of my goals last week. I wasn't able to read my 10 pages a day, but thats ok I will catch that up cause I have been reading way more than that when I do read. I tried new recipes off of Beach Body and took them camping with me. They were so delicious too. Everyone that tried them loved them. I also recieved my P90X Results and Recovery Formula while I was on my trip and I'm really excited to try it.


So here are my goals for this week:

  • Order the book "Personality Plus" - deadline- August 23
  • Continue eating healthy- deadline- For life
  • Start using my P90X Results and Recovery Formula - deadline- August 28
  • Continue drinking Shakeology daily - dealine- for life
  • Get all the camping gear cleaned and put away - deadline- August 23
  • Wash the cars- deadline- August 23
  • Take my daughter school clothes shopping- deadline- August 28
  • Talk to 2 people a day- deadline - For life
  • Meet 5 people this week - deadline- August 28
  • Update my FitPhatty Profile - deadline - August 23
So these are my goals for this week and I will continue to strive to keep reaching for my goals because I know I can do this and its my life.

I will put the work into my life that I need to to reach my goals and become a healthier and happier person. I will also help others in their journey.

Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment