Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goals For the Week of August 7-14, 2011

My goals for this week include:

  • Having a meeting with Coach Tiyona and her Coach on Monday
  • Learning about and getting my business off to a great start
  • Finishing the book I'm reading "It's Not Over Until You Win"
  • Following my TJ schedule
  • Following my BB meal plans
  • Getting more organized
  • Starting 8n8
  • Get my BB, Fit Phatty, and Blog profiles updated
  • Hopefully recieve my Shakeology and start drinking it again
  • Send out some info to a few friends.
  • Continue working on my homework for my business

1 comment:

  1. great great goals willow. you always do more than asked so i know your list will not only get done but you may add some extra completed task! love your organization skills, cus mine suck lol. we will def talk on tomorrow and tuesday. lets get it started in teh 8n8 and makeget super fine lol.

    ReplyDelete