Saturday, August 27, 2011

Accomplishments from the week of August 21-27

So here are my accomplishments for the week:


  • Order the book "Personality Plus" Completed
  • Order my domain name at Go Daddy - completed
  • Make new Gmail account for my business- Completed
  • Finish cleaning and putting away camping gear- completed
  • Wash Cars- completed
  • Continue Reading 10 pages per day - continuous 
  • Continue Eating Healthier - continuous 
  • Drink Shakeology at least once daily - continuous
  • Start drinking Recovery Formula - Started August 23
  • Participate in 8 in 8 twice weekly- completed 2 this wk 
  • Clean front porch - completed
  • Talk to 2 people per day - still working on 
  • Meet 5 new people this week - completed
  • Update my Fit Phatty Profile- completed
  • Make contact with new customers - Completed
  • Continue Pushing myself harder - continuous
I'm pretty happy with how many of my goals I've completed this week. My eating habits for the week could have been a lot better, but I'm not letting that hold me down. Tomorrow is the begining of a new week and I am moving forward. Things are continuing to improve for me little by little and I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment