Monday, August 8, 2011

8/8/2011 Workout

So I just completed my TJ 20 min. I did not let the business of the day stop me from completing my workout. No Excuses, No BS. I worked from the time I got up this morning (7:30 am) until about 10:30pm tonight and still managed to get a workout in. I'm pushing myself more than ever to get fit and healthy, not only for my sake, but for my kids sakes too. I want to be the example for them and prevent them from joining the trend of childhood obesity and adulthood obesity.

Tonight's workout went great, I'm still working on the moves and perfecting the form, but I'm up and moving and that is the most important at this point. The form and moves will improve with time and practice. I'm feeling good and the sweat is dripping off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment