Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goals for August 28-Sept 3, 2011

My goals for this week are:

  • Continuing to read 10 pages per day - deadline - lifetime
  • Continuing to eat healthier - deadline- lifetime
  • Continue to follow my Turbo Jam Schedule - deadline- 28 days
  • Start waking up earlier- deadline - September 2nd
  • Continue going to bed early - deadline- life
  • Start working out first thing in morning- deadline- September 2nd
  • Continue meeting 5 new people per wk - deadline- lifetime
  • Talk to 2 people per day- deadline- lifetime
  • Continue learning and growing my business - deadline- lifetime
  • Set up my GoDaddy Website - deadline- September 2nd
  • Do at least 4 training sessions per day with my dog- deadline- lifetime
  • Continue using third party tools - deadline-lifetime
  • Drink shakeology daily - deadline - lifetime
These are my goals, some are continuous, but I needed to add them to my weekly because I need to see them and remember what I am working towards.

I will reach all of my goals by taking the small steps needed first. I will not jump in over my head and get overwhelmed and give up. I will not give up just because I made a mistake, instead I will look at that mistake, learn from it, and move on.

/s/ Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment