Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goals For September 25-Oct 1, 2011

  1. Go grocery shopping- deadline - Monday - Sept 26
  2. Make Weekly Menu - deadline - Sunday - Sept 25
  3. Make a video blog about my journey - deadline - Friday- September 30
  4. Share Beachbody with a friend - deadline - Saturday - October 1
  5. Make one of my meal plans for a friend - deadline - Sunday - October 2
  6. Pack for out of town trip - deadline - Thursday - September 29
  7. Conitnue following meal plans
  8. Continue following Slim in 6 schedule- deadline - November 1st
  9. Go through Evan's clothes/toys - deadline - Thursday - September 29
  10. Take my antibiotics daily - deadline - Saturday - October 1
  11. Continue working on sleep schedule
  12. Schedule Dr Appt Follow-Up - deadline - Monday - September 26
  13. Send out follow up emails to customers - deadline - Tuesday - September 27
Contract with self:

This week I will push myself harder to stick to my meal plan and exercise schedule. I have slipped a few times and will not let that keep me down, I will pick up where I left off and continue to strive to do better each day.

/s/ Coach Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment