Sunday, September 18, 2011

Accomplishments/Goals for the week of Sept 18-24, 2011

Accomplishments from last weeks goals Sept 11-17, 2011

  • Bought flashcards for my son
  • Followed my Beachbody Meal Plan
  • Recieved my Shakeology Order
  • Had successful training with my dog
  • Pushed myself to work out
  • Went to my scheduled appts without cancelling last minute
  • Tried frozen yogurt instead of ice cream
  • Bought new shoes
  • Blogged about my Beachbody Meal Plan experiences thus far
  • I've lost 2.2 lbs and 2 inches in 9 days by following my meal plans and exercising daily.
My Goals For this Week are

  • Continue following my Beachbody Meal Plans - deadline - life
  • Try new Beachbody recipes on my meal plans each week - deadline - until all are tried
  • Continue following Turbo Jam Workout Schedule in Wowy -deadline- until I get new program
  • Order the P90X Protien Bars Variety Pack - deadline - Friday
  • Get paperwork turned into the Oregon Building - deadline- Friday
  • Take my dog to her training sessions on Wednesday and Saturday
  • Continue Reading - deadline- life
  • Continue taking my measurements every Friday for my challenge - deadline - Sept 30th
  • Continue taking pictures of my Beachbody Meal Plans - deadline - November
  • Go grocery shopping for the food in my weekly meal plan - deadline - Tuesday
  • Continue working on my sleep habits - try to be in bed by 11pm - deadline - life
  • Get medical paperwork filled out and turned in - deadline - Friday
  • Buy more training treats for Zoey's trainings - deadline - Tuesday
  • Try the Slim in 6 and Shakeology workout DVD's once this week - deadline- Saturday
  • Try to catch up with Coach Michael and Tiyona and get caught up - deadline - Wednesday
Contract With Self:

I will continue with the progress I've been making. I will push myself and continue to put my health first. I will wear my Beachbody bracelet daily to remind myself of my comittment to myself. I will not focus on the negative, but instead focus on the positive and  learn and move forward from any mistakes I've made in my journey. I know I can reach my goals and will continue to get closer to my goals each day.

/s/ Coach Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment