Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Accomplishments and Goals for Sept 11th- 17th, 2011

My accomplishments from last week are as follows:

  • I continued reading 10+ pages per day
  • Followed my meal plan
  • Lost 7 inches off entire body
  • Lost 5 lbs
  • Took updated photos of my body transformation
  • Continued to exercise even though I wasn't feeling up to it
  • Conitnued pushing myself
  • Used my 3rd party tools
  • Checked in with customers, S2S, and updated my blog
  • Did training sessions with my dog
  • Discussed my journey with others
I'm still working on my sleeping habits.

My Goals for this week are:

  • Continue following my meal plans on Team BeachBody - for life
  • Continue following my Turbo Jam schedule in Wowy SuperGym -  until I upgrade program
  • Hopefully recieve my new bag of Shakeology - Tuesday or Wednesday this week
  • Continue training sessions with my dog - at least 1x daily for life
  • Continue checking in with S2S and writing my blogs - for life
  • Continue taking pictures of Beach Body meals for upcoming challenge - Nov 2011 - New Meals
  • Buy Alphabet/Numbers flash cards for my son to practice with -  Thursday night of this week
  • Continue to work on my sleeping habits - for life
  • Continue using 3rd party tools - for life
So these are some of my goals for this week. Alot of them are continuing from the beginning of my journey and will continue for the rest of my life. I am making progress on my journey due to setting my goals weekly and following through with what I have to do to reach these goals.

Contract with Self:

I will continue to follow my club beachbody meal plans, Turbo Jam schedule in Wowy, and my healthier lifestyle. I will continue to lose the weight and tone my body in a safe way. I will listen to my body and take breaks as needed. I will keep my goals in mind at all times and when I start to feel like not following through, I will push myself to get things done. This is my life and I have to do what is needed to live it to the fullest.

/s/ Coach Willowb

No comments:

Post a Comment