Monday, September 5, 2011

Goals for the week of Sept 4th-10th 2011

These are my accomplishments from last week:

  • Sat down with my hubby and made a weekly meal plan on teambeachbody.com
  • Printed my weekly meal plan and recipes
  • Printed my shopping list from teambeachbody.com
  • Went shopping and bought only the items listed on my shopping list
  • Started following my weekly meal plan
  • Completely cleaned out my fridge and filled with items from shopping list
  • Followed my Turbo Jam schedule in Wowy Supergym
  • Logged my workouts in Wowy Supergym
  • Sent out info for the P90X2 pre-order and followed up
  • Made follow up calls and emails to customer leads
  • Got the house cleaned
  • Finished school shopping for my daughter
  • Read 10+ pages a day in my book




Here are my goals for this week:
  • Continue following my teambeachbody.com menu - deadline- life
  • Continue reading 10+ pages a day in my book "Personality Plus" - deadline- til finished
  • Continue following my Turbo Jam workout schedule- deadline- life
  • Get Elena up and off to school on time - dealine- Sept 2011-June 2012
  • Get myself on a good wake-up/bedtime schedule -deadline- life
  • Take pictures of my BeachBody Meals - deadline - Nov 2011
  • Continue blogging about goals, progress, struggles, meals, fitness, ect - deadline- life
  • Continue taking updated pictures of progress -deadline- life
Contract with self:

I will continue to follow my meal plan and workout schedules. I will keep my goals in mind at all times and continue to strive and make the changes needed to reach my goals. I will continue thinking positively and kick the negative from my life.

/s/ Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment