Friday, July 15, 2011

New Goals for the Week of July 15 - 22

Goals for the week of July 15 - 22, 2011

So as you know, I did a 3 day cleanse and lost 7.4 lbs and my measurements dropped too. Since doing the cleanse and seeing how much change I had made, I took a new look at what I've been doing and am setting some new goals for myself. I don't want to gain back all that I lost, so here are some changes I am going to make this week.


  1. Get plenty of sleep
  2. Take a 1 mile walk every morning with my son and dog
  3. Do some sort of toning exercise for at least 10 min every day after walk
  4. Continue eating healthier
  5. Continue reading " It's Not Over Until You Win" daily
  6. Post motivational words around the house to keep me focused.
  7. Push myself a little harder every day.

So this is my plan for the week. I may add in a second walk in the evening on some days just to get that little extra something in before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you. You are making it happen little by little. The book is awesome!

    ReplyDelete