Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goal Update for July 15-22, 2011

So I am 4 days into my weekly goals and woud like to think I am doing great. I've been seriously pushing myself more and more. I've managed to keep off 5 of the 7.4 lbs that I lost during my 3 day shakeology cleanse. I've been eating more regualarly and really watchin my portions. ( Thats a huge challenge for me) I still need to get more reading in, I've really slacked off on it. I also haven't posted any motivational or inspirational quotes around the house yet, but I have been reading some daily and posting them on my facebook account.

I just wanted to blog what I have and haven't been doing towards my goals this week. Even though I am lacking in some of them, I am really doing great in others. I think the 3 day shakeology cleanse is just what I needed to give me that little extra boost to reach my goals and strive to do better.

This week has been a great week both spiritually and physically for me. I donated some items I had that I didn't need anymore and like I said above, I've pushed myself harder this week than I have in a while.

So this is my little update and kudos for myself. I hope anyone else that reads this takes something from it and pushes themselves to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment