Thursday, July 14, 2011

After Cleanse Measurements July 14, 2011

I did the 3 day shakeology cleanse and here are my measurements:



Before: July 11, 2011                                       After: July 14, 2011

Chest:        51                                                   Chest:       49

Waist:       48 1/2                                              Waist:       47

L Thigh:   24 1/2                                               L Thigh:   24

R Thigh:   25                                                     R Thigh:   24

L Arm:    15 1/4                                                L Arm:      15

R Arm:    15                                                      R Arm:      14 3/4

Weight:    224.6                                                Weight:      217.2


So this cleanse has gotten me to drop 7.4 lbs and my measurements has gone down. I think that seeing my number improve has motivated me much more to continue on this path. I knew that my eating habits were holding me back, so now I am that much more motivated to make the right choices- eat smaller portions, eat more fruits/veggies, eat breakfast, and eat more times a day.



I want to thank Coach Michael and Tiyona for their support and motivation and of course all of my Fit Phatty sisters and Support to Success sisters and brothers because without all the suport and encouragement from you all, I would not have my own motivation to get my Phat @$$ off the couch and do what it takes.

2 comments:

  1. u go girl! proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boom boom pow u rocked dat cleanse momma

    ReplyDelete