Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 4th of July

My 4th of July went rather well I think as far as sticking to my goals. I managed to control my eating and only had one plate of food and I didn't snack on food all day like I usually do at family get togethers. All my portions were smaller, especially the sugary foods. I also went for quite a few walks and played at the playground with my kids, so I'm sure I burned off alot of the calories that I ate. The worst thing I ate yesterday was probably Mcdonalds and that was because it had been a long time in between meals and we weren't at the BBQ anymore, my mom didn't have any food at her house and the closest thing was Mcdonald's. I'm ok with it though cause I ate a smaller meal and didn't drink my soda. I also went for two semi long walks after eating it.

So overall I am very happy with myself. I made big changes, even though I still have work to do. I've also been really good about keeping up my food journal. I still have a long way to go in reaching my weightloss and health goals, but I'm making the changes one step at a time. I will lose the weight and I will live/eat healthier for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment