Sunday, May 22, 2011

Phat Camp Starting and 3 wk measurements


Week 3 of Phat Camp and here are my before and after 3 wks measurements



Before                                                                  After                    

Chest:  48 ½ in                                                   Chest:  47in

Waist:  48in                                                        Waist:  47 ½in

Hips:     47 ¼in                                                    Hips:    47in

R -Arm:  13 ¾in                                                  R-Arm:  14in

L-Arm:    14 ¾in                                                  L-Arm:  15in

R-Leg:   26in                                                        R-Leg: 26in

L-Leg:    25 ½in                                                   L-Leg: 24in

Weight:  217 lbs                                                Weight:   215lbs



I still have lots of work to do, but seeing that I am making progress really makes me happy. I know I can lose more, but my eating habits still aren’t very good and that is something I am working on this week. I can’t wait to see what the next 3 wks has in store if I can get my eating habits under control. To help with this, I just printed out my BB meal plan and my husband just went shopping, so the only food that will be in our house is the week’s meal plan food. I know this will help a ton and I’m ready for big changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment