Sunday, October 16, 2011

Goals for the Week of Oct 16 - 22, 2011

  • Go to all of my therapy groups for the week - deadline - Oct 17 - 22
  • Pack lunch/snack to take to my daily groups - deadline- Oct 17-22
  • Practice meditating at least 10 min day- deadline - life
  • Get back to my workout program - deadline - Oct 16
  • Make out weekly meal plans - deadline - Oct 16
  • Go grocery shopping - deadline - Oct 16
  • Post Affirmations all over house - deadline - Oct 18
  • Continue saying affirmations to self throughout the day - deadline - life
  • Get yard cleaned up and ready for winter - deadline - Oct 22
  • Post New Video Blog - deadline - Oct 19
  • Get new book to read - deadline - Oct 21
  • Order more P90X Bars - deadline - Oct 20
  • Continue doing the best I can for myself - deadline - life


    Contract with self:
    I will continue to give 100%  to everything I do. I will take care of myself first, no matter what. I will keep my goals in mind and remember that changes take time. /s/ Coach WillowB

    No comments:

    Post a Comment