Monday, October 24, 2011

Accomplishments and Goals Oct 23 - 30, 2011

My Accomplishments and Goals for the week of Oct 23-30, 2011



As far as my accomplishments from last week’s goal, I completed almost all of them. I didn’t stick to my meal or exercise plans as planned. I still ate well, but it wasn’t foods from my meal plans and I also overate on occasions. As far as my exercise goes, I went for walks everyday and did a couple of scheduled workouts in Wowy of my Slim in 6 Ramp It Up DVDs. I did post my affirmations around my house and on my daily binder and continued to say them to myself daily. Due to financial reasons I wasn’t able to get more of the P90X protein bars like I wanted to, but maybe this week.

So overall, I still have a lot of work to do on my eating habits and exercise routines, but I’m still better than I used to be and not quite where I want to be. I am a work in progress and will continue to push forward.



This week’s goals are:

·         Do a 3 day cleanse – deadline- Oct 30

·         Push play at least 3x this week – deadline- Oct 29

·         Go for short walks everyday during my lunch break- deadline- Oct 29

·         Pack a lunch for myself to take with me everyday – deadline – Oct 28

·         Go to art class on Saturday – deadline – Oct 29

·         Journal everyday – deadline- Oct 30

·         Say affirmations everyday – deadline – life

·         Post another video blog – deadline – Oct 30

·         Carve our pumpkins – deadline – Oct 28

·         Do a follow up call – deadline – Oct 28

Contract with self:



I will strive each day to do better than yesterday. I will write out my long term goals and read them to myself daily to keep me focused on what I am working so hard to accomplish. I will reach out to 2 people every day and share my business with them. I will always do the best the I can and reach to do better than that.



/s/ Coach Willowb

No comments:

Post a Comment