Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 25-31 Journal

Food/Workout Journal

May 25- 31 2011



May 25 :

Breakfast: 8 oz of chocolate shakeology mixed with water and mixed berries. 16 oz water.

Walked around the cemetery with my mom for my grandmother’s birthday.

Snack: A handful of walnuts and 12 oz water.

Lunch: Nothing.

Snack: Nothing.

Dinner: 4 Carnitas tacos, salsa, pork, jalapenos, carrots, onions, 12 oz soda. 32oz water.

64 oz water.



May 26:

Breakfast: Chocolate shakeology mixed with water and banana. 32 oz water.

Did training exercise session with my dog which including lots of walking.

Snack:  12 oz water

Lunch:  Del Taco, two macho tacos w/ 12 oz soda and 16 oz water

Dinner:  Smothered burritos, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, light sour cream, light cheese, light refried beans, and beef in tomato paste 64 oz water.

Snack: Small slice of ice cream cake and 12 oz water.



May 27:

Breakfast:  Small smothered burrito and 32 oz water.

Snack:    Organic granola with 16 oz water

Lunch: Small smothered burrito and 32 oz water

Dinner:  2 lasagna rolls, 12 oz iced tea and 32 oz water

May 28th

Breakfast: 12 oz water

Lunch: 12 oz water and Mcchicken sandwich

Dinner: 2 bites of chicken with bell peppers and 32 oz water

I wasn’t feeling well, so I barely ate and didn’t work out.



May 29

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with 12 oz water

Lunch: 32 oz water

Dinner: 3 small BBQed riblets, 32 oz water

Still wasn’t feeling well, so no workout.



May 30

Breakfast: Chocolate shakeology mixed with water and banana

Lunch: Cheeseburger and 8 oz soda, then 24 oz water

Dinner: Hamburger with fruit salad, macaroni salad and 16 oz water.

Mowed the lawn and played with my son. Drank another 64 oz of water.



May 31

Breakfast: 1 piece of toast and 12 oz water

Lunch: Cheese quesadilla with 12 oz water

Cleaned the house.

Snack: Organic granola with 12 oz water

Dinner: chicken tacos with pico de gallo and cotija cheese and 64 oz water.

I also read "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living". I am now on chapter 10 of the book. I have learned that worrying can make you physically ill along with mentally. I am a worrier, so I am going to try some of the techniques in this book and hope to overcome my worries.
All in all this week just wasn't a good one for me. I was ill for almost 3 days and hadn't worked out or really ate, but I didn't gain any weight or size, so I believe that is great. This week I am going to get my act together and get back at it.




No comments:

Post a Comment